Our philosophy is to “pamper” our guests and assist them throughout their entire stay, fulfilling all their wishes. Morocco, a place of striking contrasts, often appears to the eyes of tourists as an impenetrable and mysterious city. Our many years of experience and expert local staff are at your complete disposal to provide you with any advice and help through a range of custom services that will make your vacation unforgettable.
Please note that our rates include the following services:
- Breakfast with local pastry, fresh and daily baked by our chef.
- Tea Time: Morocco’s national drink, mint tea prepared with Chinese green tea, and served with mint leaves and sugar.
- Natural solarium on the terrace including sun beds, towels and shower.
- Wi-Fi Internet connection accessible from the patio and the terrace.
Extra Services, available only upon request and prior reservation.
- Laundry service.
- Child sitting/nanny service in Italian, French, English and Spanish. We want to allow parents the chance to visit the city as care-free as possible at any time of the day and the night.
- Drinks. Precious moments of relaxation after a busy day wandering around the city; we will offer a vast range of local delicacies and refreshing beverages while enjoying the sunset from our beautiful terrace.
- Moroccan-style dinners (15 people approximately) on the terrace or in the dining room. Taste traditional Moroccan cuisine through a series of typical dishes prepared with in-season ingredients and only fresh local products: a unique culinary experience resulting from the skilful combination of strong and spicy flavours with the sweetness and delicacy of fruit.
- Body care. Feel unique sensations, free your mind and recover your interior wellbeing: in-room service from our professional masseur includes:
- Classic massage. Swedish technique based on very delicate pressure on the body to ease muscle tensions.
- Relaxing massage. Technique aimed at achieving the total relaxation of mind and body by means of slow but resolute strokes.
- Profound massage. Technique that focuses on the muscle system to soothe nervous tensions through energetic friction of particularly contracted areas.
- Foot massage.
- Trapezius massage: to relieve everyday tensions accumulated around the neck and shoulders.
- Tours and excursions. Marrakech offers the possibility to organize many daily excursions or trips of a few days (Essaouira, Ouarzazate, Vallée de l’Ourika, etc….). We can offer:
- car, bicycle, and motorbike rental.
- drivers with dedicated cars/vans.
- guided tours in Italian, French, English and Spanish languages.
- The Hammam in Morocco is the place where tradition meets wellbeing, gifting moments of infinite relaxation. We can give advice on the most characteristic and refined places where you can enjoy healthy Moroccan steam baths to flush out all the toxins of frantic modern day life.
- Local Products. In Morocco body care is still performed with the use of natural ingredients: black soap, Argan oil, white clay and rose scented lotions, just to mention some of our products.